Bed Bug Solutions For Your Home And Business
Not too long ago, bed bugs appeared to be eradicated from the United States. However, reports of bed bug infestations are on the rise and have become a major pest problem for homeowners in Providence and throughout Rhode Island as well as New England.
Because of their small size and nocturnal activity, bed bugs remain elusive, only coming out from hiding to feed on the blood of humans. If you think you might be dealing with a bed bug infestation, here's some things to look out for:
- Live bed bugs moving in the room (especially on the mattress or box spring)
- Bed bug bites on family members
- Tiny red blood spots on the mattress, sheets or clothing
- Tiny black spots the size of cracked pepper (especially on the mattress or box spring)
- Opaque bed bug cast skins in the room
If you think bed bugs may have arrived on houseguests or come home with you as a vacation souvenir, Big Blue Bug Solutions can help.