June 30, 2016
Living in the Northeast, we tend to have more months in the year that are cold rather than warm. For some people this is a joy; for others it’s a long countdown to wait to see the groundhog in February. This cold weather tends to draw in unwanted pests that are seeking food and warmth. Ants are one of the most common pests to enter into your home. If you have spent any time at all living or having a business in Maine, you have seen a carpenter ant or two scurrying across the floor. These ants are very…
Joseph Villani (Technician) here at the Ryan Center & Boss Ice arena has gone above and beyond over the past few weeks. We have had a few minor problems with mice and flies, and he has taken immediate response to each situation. This is a great reflection on the staff at New England Pest Control."
- James Morris, University Of Rhode Island
Nibbles Woodaway, often known simply as the Big Blue Bug, is an iconic Rhode Island landmark. Nibbles has been sitting on top of our building on I-95 since 1980 and has been in numerous movies and TV shows. However, Big Blue Bug Solutions is more than just the home of the Big Blue Bug; we are New England's leading pest control company and provide Providence and RI pest control as well as Worcester and MA pest control, and CT pest control. If you have a problem with pests, we have the solution! Contact us today for more information.
Rhode Island Pest Control Services
Big Blue Bug Solutions has been providing New England residents and businesses with effective, responsible solutions to pest problems since 1935. We offer:
- Rhode Island pest control, including services in Providence, Cranston, Pawtucket, and Warwick
- Massachusetts pest control, including services in Shrewsbury, Worcester, Northboro, and New Bedford
- Eastern Connecticut pest control, including services in Groton, Stonington, Canterbury and Ledyard
- Maine pest control, including services in South Portland, Brunswick and Augusta.
Spring has arrived, and that means that pests are actively around your home in search for food and shelter. Sometimes they will be in your attic, walls or basement! Here are several pests you should be on the lookout for this spring:
- Bed Bugs - travel during these spring months can instigate a costly bed bug infestation
- Mice - rodents tend to come indoors to find food and water in your home or business
- Spiders - spiders follow the other pests coming in and plan to snack on those other pests
If you have a problem with these pests or any others this spring, contact Big Blue Bug Solutions right away!