October 8, 2015
Have you heard the phrase, "The best defense is a good offense?" Of course you have. But when it comes to fall rodents chewing through the walls of your business, the best defense is actually a good defense. What does a good offense look like? The concept is that you score before your opponent has a chance to score, thus eliminating the need to have a strong defense set up. In the case of your business, there really is no offense that would eliminate the need for a defense.
This is the first time using your service. I really enjoy listening to Tony on the radio and wanted you to know that the people you have working for you are the finest! Debbie took our phone call and Steve came for the inspection. We are looking forward to working with your company in taking care of our problem and in the years ahead."
- Maryann and Walter
Nibbles Woodaway, often known simply as the Big Blue Bug, is an iconic Rhode Island landmark. Nibbles has been sitting on top of our building on I-95 since 1980 and has been in numerous movies and TV shows. However, Big Blue Bug Solutions is more than just the home of the Big Blue Bug; we are New England's leading pest control company and provide Providence and RI pest control as well as Worcester and MA pest control, and CT pest control. If you have a problem with pests, we have the solution! Contact us today for more information.
Rhode Island Pest Control Services
Big Blue Bug Solutions has been providing New England residents and businesses with effective, responsible solutions to pest problems since 1935. We offer:
- Rhode Island pest control, including services in Providence, Cranston, Pawtucket, and Warwick
- Massachusetts pest control, including services in Shrewsbury, Worcester, Northboro, and New Bedford
- Eastern Connecticut pest control, including services in Groton, Stonington, Canterbury and Ledyard
Fall has arrived, and that means that pests are coming into your home in search for food and shelter for the cold weather to come. Sometimes they will be in your attic, walls or basement! Here are several pests you should be on the lookout for this fall:
- Ants - ants are ready to venture out in search for crumbs and sticky messes on the floor of your home or business
- Bed Bugs - travel during these fall months can instigate a costly bed bug infestation
- Spiders - spiders follow the other pests coming in because of the cooler weather and plan to snack on those other pests
- Yellow Jackets - yellow jackets are drawn to the water and food they can find near your home
If you have a problem with these pests or any others this summer, contact Big Blue Bug Solutions right away!