July 14, 2014
As a homeowner, it is likely that you will see ants in your home at one point or another. While an ant may just appear to be an "ant" on the surface, there are different species of ants. Most ants are just a nuisance but their are some that can cause extensive damage to the wood of your home. The carpenter ant is a fairly large ant that, unlike other common ants, excavate wood to make room for their nests. A carpenter ant can grow up to an inch long and is a larger specimen of ant.
I am writing regarding our technician Robert Williams. I should have written this letter back in March 2010, when he first started coming to our house for mice issues. He is an outstanding technician! We are very thankful that he was assigned to our house. He comes on a regular basis and does his job well. He is professional and very pleasant. Each time he comes to our house, he knows exactly where the traps are and what the situation was on the previous visit. We look forward to having the same technician each visit. Last year while making a follow up appointment over the phone, I mentioned to the secretary what a great job Rob does, and she said I should write a note to the company because he would receive movie tickets. I just never got around to it, but this guy deserves more that movie tickets!!! I hope he will be recognized by New England Pest Control company for his outstanding job performance!"
- Maria & Anthony, Cranston, RI
Nibbles Woodaway, often known simply as the Big Blue Bug, is an iconic Rhode Island landmark. Nibbles has been sitting on top of our building on I-95 since 1980 and has been in numerous movies and TV shows. However, Big Blue Bug Solutions is more than just the home of the Big Blue Bug; we are New England's leading pest control company and provide Providence and RI pest control as well as Worcester and MA pest control, and CT pest control. If you have a problem with pests, we have the solution! Contact us today for more information.
Rhode Island Pest Control Services
Big Blue Bug Solutions has been providing New England residents and businesses with effective, responsible solutions to pest problems since 1935. We offer:
- Rhode Island pest control, including services in Providence, Cranston, Pawtucket, and Warwick
- Massachusetts pest control, including services in Shrewsbury, Worcester, Northboro, and New Bedford
- Eastern Connecticut pest control, including services in Groton, Stonington, Canterbury and Ledyard
Summer has arrived, and that means that pests are hungry, in search of a tasty treat. Sometimes it might be the crumbs and spills in your kitchen, other times that treat is your blood! Here are several pests you should be on the lookout for this summer:
- Ants - ants love marching around your kitchen in search of your crumbs and spills
- Termites - termites nibble on your home and cause damage to the structural integrity
- Mosquitoes - mosquitoes need a good blood meal to breed and they carry potentially dangerous disease
- Bats - bats love to cozy up in your attic and make a real mess with their droppings
If you have a problem with these pests or any others this summer, contact Big Blue Bug Solutions right away!