September 30, 2014
What is the deal with flies? They're so irritating! They land on you; you jiggle. They land on you again; you twitch. They land on you again, and you start swinging your hands like a maniac. What do they think that means? "Yay! I love flies?" For crying out loud flies, stop landing on people! You're just asking to be squished! I think when the term "bugged" was coined, flies were the "bug" from which the inspiration was drawn.
Today Big Blue Bug's technician, Michael, came to my home to spray for carpenter ants. He is one of the most respectful and professional young men that I have encountered in a while. While all Big Blue Bug employees that I have meet have been courteous, knowledgeable and professional, it is refreshing to see these traits in someone as young as Michael. I attribute this, naturally, to his upbringing, but also to the detailed training by your company... I do not often have an opportunity to write a letter such as this. What a pleasure it is to deal with Michael and companies like Big Blue Bug."
- Elizabeth B., Hope Valley, RI
Nibbles Woodaway, often known simply as the Big Blue Bug, is an iconic Rhode Island landmark. Nibbles has been sitting on top of our building on I-95 since 1980 and has been in numerous movies and TV shows. However, Big Blue Bug Solutions is more than just the home of the Big Blue Bug; we are New England's leading pest control company and provide Providence and RI pest control as well as Worcester and MA pest control, and CT pest control. If you have a problem with pests, we have the solution! Contact us today for more information.
Rhode Island Pest Control Services
Big Blue Bug Solutions has been providing New England residents and businesses with effective, responsible solutions to pest problems since 1935. We offer:
- Rhode Island pest control, including services in Providence, Cranston, Pawtucket, and Warwick
- Massachusetts pest control, including services in Shrewsbury, Worcester, Northboro, and New Bedford
- Eastern Connecticut pest control, including services in Groton, Stonington, Canterbury and Ledyard
Summer has arrived, and that means that pests are hungry, in search of a tasty treat. Sometimes it might be the crumbs and spills in your kitchen, other times that treat is your blood! Here are several pests you should be on the lookout for this summer:
- Ants - ants love marching around your kitchen in search of your crumbs and spills
- Termites - termites nibble on your home and cause damage to the structural integrity
- Mosquitoes - mosquitoes need a good blood meal to breed and they carry potentially dangerous disease
- Bats - bats love to cozy up in your attic and make a real mess with their droppings
If you have a problem with these pests or any others this summer, contact Big Blue Bug Solutions right away!