December 19, 2014
There is a long, and very boring list of pantry pests that I could bore you with, but it really comes down to four classifications: moths, beetles, weevils, and foraging pests. But, instead, give me a minute of your time, and I'll give you a lesson on pantry pests that will stay with you longer than a Schoolhouse Rock jingle.
My name is Maryellen and I have been a customer of New England Pest Control for the past 6 years. I have two homes and I have nothing but praise for anyone that I have ever dealt with at your company. My most recent experience was this past Saturday when Phil came out and did a quality control visit on my property. He was fantastic as he checked over my entire residence, both inside and out, and went over my plan with me. Along with him, I have had pleasant dealings with any of the technicians that have serviced my properties, along with Robin, who I have spoken to several times, and Tony DeJesus, who has helped me with some billing issues.
Too many times all people do is to complain and never take the time to offer praise. I wanted to take the time to let you know of the outstanding employees you have. I grew up with the Big Blue bug. He looks very cool all decorated."
- Maryellen, Rhode Island Resident
Nibbles Woodaway, often known simply as the Big Blue Bug, is an iconic Rhode Island landmark. Nibbles has been sitting on top of our building on I-95 since 1980 and has been in numerous movies and TV shows. However, Big Blue Bug Solutions is more than just the home of the Big Blue Bug; we are New England's leading pest control company and provide Providence and RI pest control as well as Worcester and MA pest control, and CT pest control. If you have a problem with pests, we have the solution! Contact us today for more information.
Rhode Island Pest Control Services
Big Blue Bug Solutions has been providing New England residents and businesses with effective, responsible solutions to pest problems since 1935. We offer:
- Rhode Island pest control, including services in Providence, Cranston, Pawtucket, and Warwick
- Massachusetts pest control, including services in Shrewsbury, Worcester, Northboro, and New Bedford
- Eastern Connecticut pest control, including services in Groton, Stonington, Canterbury and Ledyard
Fall has arrived, and that means that pests are in search of a warm place to spend the cooler months. Sometimes it might be your attic, walls or basement! Here are several pests you should be on the lookout for this fall:
- Mice - mice love making their home in your attic or wall space and they bring their families with them
- Stink bugs - stink bugs cause a real stink if you squish or scare them
- Bats - bats love to cozy up in your attic and make a real mess with their droppings
If you have a problem with these pests or any others this fall, contact Big Blue Bug Solutions right away!