September 22, 2016
New England homes are commonly invaded by bed bugs, carpenter ants, mosquitoes, ticks, termites, as well as wildlife pests. Keeping the nuisance pests away from your home and yard sometimes requires help from professional pest control technicians. Now, there is a new product that will not only help eliminate common insect infestations, but it will also save you money on your energy bills at the same time! Pest control insulation offers many benefits to South Portland Maine residents.
This is the first time using your service. I really enjoy listening to Tony on the radio and wanted you to know that the people you have working for you are the finest! Debbie took our phone call and Steve came for the inspection. We are looking forward to working with your company in taking care of our problem and in the years ahead."
- Maryann and Walter
Nibbles Woodaway, often known simply as the Big Blue Bug, is an iconic Rhode Island landmark. Nibbles has been sitting on top of our building on I-95 since 1980 and has been in numerous movies and TV shows. However, Big Blue Bug Solutions is more than just the home of the Big Blue Bug; we are New England's leading pest control company and provide Providence and RI pest control as well as Worcester and MA pest control, and CT pest control. If you have a problem with pests, we have the solution! Contact us today for more information.
Rhode Island Pest Control Services
Big Blue Bug Solutions has been providing New England residents and businesses with effective, responsible solutions to pest problems since 1935. We offer:
- Rhode Island pest control, including services in Providence, Cranston, Pawtucket, and Warwick
- Massachusetts pest control, including services in Shrewsbury, Worcester, Northboro, and New Bedford
- Eastern Connecticut pest control, including services in Groton, Stonington, Canterbury and Ledyard
- Maine pest control, including services in South Portland, Brunswick and Augusta.
Spring has arrived, and that means that pests are actively around your home in search for food and shelter. Sometimes they will be in your attic, walls or basement! Here are several pests you should be on the lookout for this spring:
- Bed Bugs - travel during these spring months can instigate a costly bed bug infestation
- Mice - rodents tend to come indoors to find food and water in your home or business
- Spiders - spiders follow the other pests coming in and plan to snack on those other pests
If you have a problem with these pests or any others this spring, contact Big Blue Bug Solutions right away!