August 30, 2014
Though yellow jackets resemble honey bees, without the tan fur, that is where the resemblance ends. They don't carry pollen, and they don't have the flattened hairy hind legs to carry it. They also don't lose their stinger when they sting you. An adult yellow jacket can sting several times--and is happy to do just that.
I just wanted to let you know that we were extremely happy with your technician Doug Goodwin’s first visit in our building at Grafton Crossings, 135 Westboro Road in North Grafton, MA.
Not only did he work thoroughly, he was also extremely helpful in explaining current activities, replaced traps as necessary and gave some valuable advice. He was very aware of the fact that there were customers in the store, which required an even more sensitive handling of his work and words.
Please pass on our appreciation to his supervisor.
Thank you and kind regards,
- Simone L., North Grafton, MA
Nibbles Woodaway, often known simply as the Big Blue Bug, is an iconic Rhode Island landmark. Nibbles has been sitting on top of our building on I-95 since 1980 and has been in numerous movies and TV shows. However, Big Blue Bug Solutions is more than just the home of the Big Blue Bug; we are New England's leading pest control company and provide Providence and RI pest control as well as Worcester and MA pest control, and CT pest control. If you have a problem with pests, we have the solution! Contact us today for more information.
Rhode Island Pest Control Services
Big Blue Bug Solutions has been providing New England residents and businesses with effective, responsible solutions to pest problems since 1935. We offer:
- Rhode Island pest control, including services in Providence, Cranston, Pawtucket, and Warwick
- Massachusetts pest control, including services in Shrewsbury, Worcester, Northboro, and New Bedford
- Eastern Connecticut pest control, including services in Groton, Stonington, Canterbury and Ledyard
Summer has arrived, and that means that pests are hungry, in search of a tasty treat. Sometimes it might be the crumbs and spills in your kitchen, other times that treat is your blood! Here are several pests you should be on the lookout for this summer:
- Ants - ants love marching around your kitchen in search of your crumbs and spills
- Termites - termites nibble on your home and cause damage to the structural integrity
- Mosquitoes - mosquitoes need a good blood meal to breed and they carry potentially dangerous disease
- Bats - bats love to cozy up in your attic and make a real mess with their droppings
If you have a problem with these pests or any others this summer, contact Big Blue Bug Solutions right away!