October 29, 2014
Seeing a little mouse scurrying across your kitchen floor is never a welcomed sight. Mice are not just annoying they are also a health hazard and dangerous for your home. These small, grey rodents have a tan belly and are about 2.5 to 3.5 inches long. They can be found throughout the United States and are the most common kind of rodent found in a home. They multiply quickly and adapt easily. Finding just one small mouse in your house can mean there are actually a dozen hiding within your walls. No matter how…
The actual treatment work was performed by Mr. George Sweet. I cannot say enough how pleased we were with his excellent attitude, demeanor, courtesy and especially his outstanding workmanship. His obvious pride as an employee of New England Pest Control was evident throughout the time and effort he demonstrated while here.
We were especially pleased with his (Mr. Sweet's) attention to detail to return the property to the condition it was prior to the termite treatment process.
I wish you continued success.
- John A. And Joanna Ciliberto, Termite Free In Rhode Island
Nibbles Woodaway, often known simply as the Big Blue Bug, is an iconic Rhode Island landmark. Nibbles has been sitting on top of our building on I-95 since 1980 and has been in numerous movies and TV shows. However, Big Blue Bug Solutions is more than just the home of the Big Blue Bug; we are New England's leading pest control company and provide Providence and RI pest control as well as Worcester and MA pest control, and CT pest control. If you have a problem with pests, we have the solution! Contact us today for more information.
Rhode Island Pest Control Services
Big Blue Bug Solutions has been providing New England residents and businesses with effective, responsible solutions to pest problems since 1935. We offer:
- Rhode Island pest control, including services in Providence, Cranston, Pawtucket, and Warwick
- Massachusetts pest control, including services in Shrewsbury, Worcester, Northboro, and New Bedford
- Eastern Connecticut pest control, including services in Groton, Stonington, Canterbury and Ledyard
Fall has arrived, and that means that pests are in search of a warm place to spend the cooler months. Sometimes it might be your attic, walls or basement! Here are several pests you should be on the lookout for this fall:
- Mice - mice love making their home in your attic or wall space and they bring their families with them
- Stink bugs - stink bugs cause a real stink if you squish or scare them
- Bats - bats love to cozy up in your attic and make a real mess with their droppings
If you have a problem with these pests or any others this fall, contact Big Blue Bug Solutions right away!