Yes, we are still open! As the COVID-19 pandemic affects our area, we will continue to provide service. We know the importance of remaining open for our community. We provide an essential service by solving problems that simply can’t wait to be resolved.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our top priority. We have been implementing new strategies to ensure our team members are working responsibly and minimizing the impact of COVID-19.
These strategies include:
- We are minimizing interactions between employees and customers. We will try to solve most issues with exterior services. However, if we do need to enter a property, we make sure to wear personal protective equipment.
- We will no longer accept cash or checks in the field, only credit cards over the phone.
- We will not require customer signatures during this time.
- We are limiting interactions between employees. Our field staff works remotely and now receives supplies by periodically driving through our parking lot instead of entering our building.
- We strictly follow the guidelines laid out by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) if any employee were to develop symptoms.
- Big Blue Bug Solutions leadership team is actively monitoring all updates and will revise our safety protocols as necessary to ensure best practices are being followed.
Again, the health and safety of our employees and customers is always our top priority. Hopefully, with these precautions in place, we will be able to help minimize the impact of COVID-19.