Date Posted: October 1, 2022
If you're a resident of Worcester, then you may have recently noticed an influx of bats in your area. While they are fascinating creatures, they can become an issue when they start hanging around your property. Big Blue Bug Solutions will go over what you need to know about bat control in Worcester. We'll discuss where they may be hiding on your property, interesting facts about bats, and why bat pest control in Worcester is the safest way to remove them.
Where Are Common Bat Hiding Spots?
There are a few places that bats like to roost on your property, and they're often in hard-to-reach areas. This can make getting rid of them difficult if you don't know what you're doing. Some common bat hiding spots include:
- Behind shutters
- In trees or shrubs
- Under the eaves of your roof
- In the attic
- In crawl spaces
If you suspect that bats are living on your property, it's important to take action quickly. Bats can carry diseases, and they also create a lot of noise when they're roosting. Not to mention, the mess they leave behind is unsightly and can be difficult to clean up. The bat pest control experts at Big Blue Bug Solutions will be able to quickly and safely remove them from your property.
Seven Interesting Bat Facts
Did you know that bats are the only mammal that can fly? Here are a few more interesting facts about these creatures:
- Bats can live up to 30 years in the wild. This is much longer than most other mammals their size.
- Bats are nocturnal. This means that they're active at night and sleep during the day.
- Bats are excellent navigators. They use echolocation to help them find their way around in the dark.
- There are over 1000 different bat species, which makes them one of the most diverse groups of mammals.
- Bats are more likely to contract rabies than any other mammal, so it's important to be cautious around them.
- Bats are a key part of the ecosystem. They help to control pests and play a role in seed dispersal.
- Some bats eat up to 1000 mosquitoes in one night, which makes them an important natural pest control.
Although bats are interesting creatures that play an important role in the ecosystem, they're not welcome guests in your home. If you find that bats have taken up residence on your property, it's time to call a professional in bat pest control near you. Big Blue Bug Solutions has more than 80 years of experience with humane bat control and will be able to safely get rid of them for you.
How To Go About Bat Removal In Worcester
Dealing with bats can be tricky, and it's important to take the proper steps to ensure that they're removed safely. If you try to remove them yourself, you could end up getting bitten, which runs the risk of contracting rabies. The best way to control bats in Worcester is to contact a bat removal company like Big Blue Bug Solutions. We have the experience and equipment needed to safely and effectively remove bats from your property.
Bat Removal Made Easy By The Pros At Big Blue Bug Solutions
If you're dealing with a bat infestation on your property, the experts at Big Blue Bug Solutions are here to help. We are your go-to bat control specialist for your Worcester home. For more than 80 years, we've been providing prompt, effective, and humane bat removal services to homeowners in the area. We'll work quickly and efficiently to remove the bats from your property and take steps to prevent them from returning.
Contact us today. Our team is standing by, ready to help you take back your home from these unwanted guests.